Sunday 3 September 2006

Tea break

Stopped for a cuppa and this 'Banksy targets Paris Hilton'
caught my eye. My hero!!!

So far I've sewn the leaders and loaded a practice piece. I'm not totally sure that it's loaded right but it's working at least. I'm having so much fun with it, I suck majorly but random loops and swirls are random loops and swirls even for the totally unartistic. So far the thread hasn't broken and the back looks OK, so far so good. My main problem is remembering to put the presser foot down. Fascinating birds nests on the back when you don't. Oh boy, that would be fun cutting out of the real thing.

Everyone has been and written their names on it. Hey, if a 10 year old can use it, it must be easy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for the tips. I've been giving it another go this morning. I'm really struggling with keeping at a consistant speed. It's so easy to move the machine that I'm speeding up on the smooth curves and slowing down on the tight corners and getting different stitch lengths.

    I am having so much fun though. :D

    ReplyDelete