Wednesday 20 September 2006

Back to the grind

Having taken nearly a week to recover from an extremely nasty bout of tonsilitis and the last couple of days computerless while my husband transfered everything onto the new laptop, I'm now up and running.



The camera seems to be fine as well. I took it out this morning and gave it a trial run. My photography skill are virtully nil but a couple came out quite nicely. This one of Teazle made me laugh.

I tried to take some pictures of the layout of the 9 patch blocks because I still can't decide how to arrange them. It's proving very difficult to get an overview of all of them. What I really need is a design wall but there isn't anyway where here with that kind of space. The picture is refusing to upload. I'll try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment